View Profile t0talcarnage

8 w/ Responses

awesome game dude i was enveloped in it

playing it is a must, its insanity

Great

Thanks a lot. This is going to help me a ton because im putting to gether a mini game collab and this is perfect...just what i needed!

TheSongSalad responds:

glad you like it, let me know how your colab turns out.

Cool

This one is cool and its also cool that ur gonna do another with "proper" madness sprites

Pretty good

I liked the intro and i like the music reminds me of another game where its a lot alike but when you do madness a lot the stuff is alike. It doesnt look like a first if it is seriously your first then you have a lot of talent at flash. (took me like 4 months to fully understand flash)

ScelesticFish responds:

i guess you can call it my second. my first was about 30 seconds long and of a badly draw stickman hitting another stickman with a hammer... i made like the day after i got flash and it sucked. ;)
A few days after i started to slowly work on this and it turned out well =D

Wow

Fun game right now ive gotten to lvl 4 just gotta keep trying these lvls are beatable but pretty hard

Hmm

Some of these are good and not so good but you have improved quite a bit compared to some others especially the dialogue you have gotten a lot better. This was good but not your best though 9/10 5/5

Its the along awaited smiley avoider 2! I really liked it but i saw very little diffrenece in it :( I thought you were gonna take in all of the suggestions and use them all i see is the same game with better graphics ah well lets hope theres a third :D

chunkycheese12 responds:

I did take a lot into account*cough*lives*cough*. And did u not notice the new engne?

IT....

was alright. Wasnt half bad

Cool

To improve on it if u make a sequel because it is very entertaining u need background music and the fish are all the same you need like different fish for each level other then that i liked it

squidsquid responds:

Thanks, those are both good suggestions although neither would change the gameplay.

lol

i was very entertained also it was really funny and some parts you made your own it was really good also i had 47 deaths LOL

I kick ass